• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Please

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On April 5th, I purchased Adobe PDF Pack for $69.99.  I need help initiating it.  Every time I try to convert a pdf to word, I keep getting asked to buy it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Hello Chipb,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe PDFPack services, Is that correct?

The record shows that you purchased the Adobe PDFPack subscription with your current Adobe ID on April 5th, 2018 is inactive and canceled. To check the plan details and status, you can refer to Adobe article Manage your Creative Cloud membership

This is the reason, you are getting the message to resubscribe the Adobe PDFPack while

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get the instructions to install it? did you download it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a pdf file, it says I'm logged in. So, I assume I did.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 2:22 PM, Raimundo Illanes <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a pdf file to convert to Word, I am following the menu, and pressing the "convert to" button.  It then opens a new tab in google chrome for buying the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I went ahead and tapped the "subscribe" to the pdf pack for $69.99 and it says I have the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Revert to trial https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account-membership/cc-reverts-to-trial.html

-and troubleshooting FAQ https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1962238

-and https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cloud-website-shows-trial-purchase.html

or

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Document Cloud PDF services forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Chipb,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe PDFPack services, Is that correct?

The record shows that you purchased the Adobe PDFPack subscription with your current Adobe ID on April 5th, 2018 is inactive and canceled. To check the plan details and status, you can refer to Adobe article Manage your Creative Cloud membership

This is the reason, you are getting the message to resubscribe the Adobe PDFPack while converting a PDF to Word. If you wish to resubscribe the services, you can refer to the Adobe article FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

For troubleshooting, you may refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

You can also contact the Adobe support team for any further assistance Contact Customer Care

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources