• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help....URGENT

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help...Urgent....I tried calling their 'Help', but could not understand a word the girl was saying....

I had a product that allowed me to sign contracts and change pdf files to excel and word...

A couple of weeks ago I was charged $25.46 for my annual fee.  I really don't know what the name of the product is, I have had it for years.

Everything was fine, then I got the notice to upgrade from adobe...I did and it was horrible...all of my regular things were gone...

I was trying to figure that out and accidently uninstalled it...

I can't work...and need my previous adobe restored...

How can I do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Hi Junel,

Based on the description mentioned above, it seems you had Adobe Reader installed on the machine in which you can export pdf to word using your Adobe Export PDF subscription. Please visit the following link to download Adobe Reader on your computer.

Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

To convert pdf file to Word/Excel, launch Reader > navigate to Tools > Export PDF.

You can also export pdf online by opening this link in a web browser: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf​ , and on

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Junel,

Based on the description mentioned above, it seems you had Adobe Reader installed on the machine in which you can export pdf to word using your Adobe Export PDF subscription. Please visit the following link to download Adobe Reader on your computer.

Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

To convert pdf file to Word/Excel, launch Reader > navigate to Tools > Export PDF.

You can also export pdf online by opening this link in a web browser: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf​ , and on your mobile device - Android/iOS.

For more info, visit here: FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources