Oct 19, 2014 Oct 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cancel my subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 20, 2014 Oct 20, 2014

Hi adobedropout,

I checked your account using the email address that you use here in the forums, but I don't see any order history. Did you purchase using a different email address, or order via the Reader Mobile app? If you did purchase via the Reader Mobile app, then those purchases are handled via the Apple App store, and need to be refunded through the App Store as well.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 20, 2014 Oct 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi adobedropout,

I checked your account using the email address that you use here in the forums, but I don't see any order history. Did you purchase using a different email address, or order via the Reader Mobile app? If you did purchase via the Reader Mobile app, then those purchases are handled via the Apple App store, and need to be refunded through the App Store as well.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would like to cancel my seven day free trial  subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robin,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We have checked your account with the email address you used to sign in here on the community page.

The Acrobat Pro DC subscription shows as canceled on your account.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beware!!! I signed up for monthly payments to an annual subscription and Adobe tried to make me pay £100 cancellation fee after using the software for jsut one month. They do not make it clear AT ALL when you sign up that there will be a cancellation fee nor as to how much it would be. No other software subscription does this. It's absolutely absurd. The first person I spoke to about this had exactly the same experience with Adobe. Sort this out Adobe - you can't rope people into a year's worth of monthly payments with just a couple of clicks. It costs you absolutely nothing to cancel someone's subscription - it's a vertiable scam! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my subscription, I am not able to cancel it, please let me know how can I do the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on Cancel my plan, the page redirects to the update my password page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should contact Adobe directly for help with this issue:
Chat support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
(make sure pop-ups are not blocked; type "Agent" to chat with a real person)
Phone support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
There's no email support.

Beware of people contacting you via the forums' messaging system pretending to work for Adobe! Only those with an "Adobe Employee" tag under their name are legit. Also, Adobe will never offer to contact you via Skype, or use an email account that's not under the adobe.com domain...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources