• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I share a document with my pc at home?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I share documents from my laptop to my pc at home?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Hello BayouRigaud,

As per the description above, you want to share your PDF document with your PC at home, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID, you can upload your documents to Adobe Document Cloud Storage and can manage/share the files online. Upload the documents to the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent  from a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

To know more about managing and working with your files, please r

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Save the document in the Document Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello BayouRigaud,

As per the description above, you want to share your PDF document with your PC at home, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID, you can upload your documents to Adobe Document Cloud Storage and can manage/share the files online. Upload the documents to the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent  from a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

To know more about managing and working with your files, please refer to the Adobe article Manage and work with your files stored in Adobe Document Cloud

You can also refer to Where are my Adobe Document Cloud files?

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I share a pdf document from mu desk to pc at home with a Samsung S10+ cell phone and read it in messages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chuck26509178foli,

Thank you for reaching out.

You may use Acrobat Reader for mobile and desktop applications. 

To access the available PDF on both devices, you may upload the PDF on Acrobat Cloud Storage using the steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/files.html. You may access the PDF via both devices under Adobe Cloud Storage > Your files.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save the document in the Document Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources