• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I speak to someone who works support for Adobe. Community From can not solve my issue. I need to make contact with an Adobe system administrator!!!!

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a phone number or email address so I can speak with an Adobe administrator!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any other threads posted by you asking for help.

Can you please describe your problem?

Note: Keep in mind that this is a public forum, so do not disclose personal information such as serial numbers.

Also note: I am not an Adobe employee, but may be able to either assist you or find somebody who can assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I branched your response to a new thread so that you may receive help from somebody on the forum:

unable to use the edit function under Tools [was Re: How can I speak to someone who works support fo...

I am locking this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources