• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i access my pdf to convert

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid for Adobe PDF services for 3+ years now and every time I try to convert a pdf document to excel, it takes me a really long time. I can not find the option to convert and take myself through the process with my login credentials. It keeps asking me to upgrade or buy the pdf program that I already have. Please show me how I can easily upload a pdf to convert to excel.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Hi johnt54504959 

I can not find the option to convert and take myself through the process with my login credentials. It keeps asking me to upgrade or buy the pdf program that I already have. Please show me how I can easily upload a pdf to convert to excel.

I think here you have got something wrong with the application you are working on. You have got Adobe Export PDF subscription that can be accessed through the desktop application Adobe Reader DC or via Document Cloud web service- Adobe Document Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure whether you are saying

* It works but takes longer than you want ("every time I try to convert a pdf document to excel, it takes me a really long time")

* You can't find out how to use it ("I can not find the option to convert ")

* You know how to use it but can't login to use it ("It keeps asking me to upgrade or buy the pdf program")

Please give us more details of the exact steps you follow, and exactly what happens, so we can be less confused! Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi johnt54504959 

I can not find the option to convert and take myself through the process with my login credentials. It keeps asking me to upgrade or buy the pdf program that I already have. Please show me how I can easily upload a pdf to convert to excel.

I think here you have got something wrong with the application you are working on. You have got Adobe Export PDF subscription that can be accessed through the desktop application Adobe Reader DC or via Document Cloud web service- Adobe Document Cloud 

I assume you have got Acrobat DC installed? However, you should have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed. Uninstall Acrobat DC to avoid nay confusion-  Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs 

You may refer to the help article here and follow the steps suggested: Using Adobe Export PDF

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources