• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i access my service

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Reader DC and just purchased an annual subscription to EXPORTER PDF. How do I access my new subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dabgftdg,

As shared above, that you have signed up for Export PDF subscription. Which is an online service that you can use via https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf and also through the desktop application Adobe Reader DC.

As mentioned that you have downloaded Adobe Reader DC so you can access "Export PDF" feature through it.

You just need to "Sign In" using the same email (Adobe ID) under which you have purchased the subscription for "Export PDF"

You can refer to the help document-Using Adobe Export PDF

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'r Welcome!

Let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

*If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as "Correct"

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No further assistance needed. Thank you.

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old computer has crashed, and I bought a new one. I have downloaded Acrobat Reader DC on the new one. I had bought the EXPORTER PDF before, it is still valid, and I have signed in correctly. It does not work - just recommends to buy the update. The paid update, however, is shown correctly in my account. What can I do?

Imke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Imkeb98103241,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Try to use the service online through https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  you need to "Sign In" using the same email address under which you have service registered.

Let us know if it is causing any trouble using the service on web as well.

Also, Can you share the screenshot off the message that you see on screen?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for bothering you with this and thank you for your answer. I have two accounts for different purposes, and I was logged in with the wrong one. When I logged in after being led to the Adobe page, I used the paid account, of course, and wondered all the time why it didn't work.

My fault - I was too stressed after that crash. Everything is fine now.

Thank you very much, Akanchha.

Regards,

Imke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Imke,

Glad to hear that worked for you.

And thanks for sharing the update for what exactly went wrong.

Let us know if any further assistance is required.

*If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark that answer as "Correct".

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I clicked that link and I keep getting a message that it's currently unavailable, I was getting the same message all day on Friday.  Is the service down?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monikat424,

Yes, we were experiencing trouble connecting to the server. If its is still not allowing you then-

please use this portal to log in https://cloud.acrobat.com/test77  Check if it works.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Monikat and Imke,

This issue is occurring intermittently and is not reproducible in-house. We are trying to figure out the root cause of the issue. Would you please help us with the below information?

Have you tried using this service with different browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Edge?

Also, if you have security software installed on your machine, have you tried disabling it temporarily and try to reproduce the issue. If the issue is getting fixed after disabling the security software, help us with the name and version of the security software installed.

Also, I would like you to try this URL https://cloud.acrobat.com on your cell phone and check if the issue is reproducible?

Will be waiting for your response. If you already have found a fix to this issue, please help us with your findings.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources