• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I add my PDF pack subscription to my team account

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Adobe PDF pack subscription from my Team login.  I received the email but cannot find how to assign it to another person or my team account.  What are the steps to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Hello Rickh,

The Adobe PDFpack service is an Individual Document Cloud service/subscription and it cannot be used as a Team subscription i.e. this subscription can be used by one person who subscribed for it with his/her Adobe ID.

The record shows that the Adobe PDFpack subscription on your current Adobe ID which you used to log in to  Adobe forums is inactive and canceled.

You have a team subscription to Adobe Pro DC and you are the primary admin. The Acrobat Pro DC includes all the Document Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Rickh,

The Adobe PDFpack service is an Individual Document Cloud service/subscription and it cannot be used as a Team subscription i.e. this subscription can be used by one person who subscribed for it with his/her Adobe ID.

The record shows that the Adobe PDFpack subscription on your current Adobe ID which you used to log in to  Adobe forums is inactive and canceled.

You have a team subscription to Adobe Pro DC and you are the primary admin. The Acrobat Pro DC includes all the Document Cloud services i.e. you can easily create, combine, sign, and send PDF files online. You can also convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel files. you can easily turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and RTF (Rich Text Format) documents. You can edit any PDF file.

If you want a user to use the Document Cloud services, you can assign a Team license of Acrobat Pro DC to the user's email or you can assign the license to yourself.

If you want a seperate subscription of Adobe PDFPack/Document Cloud services, you have to resubscribe the subscription/service.

To know more about the subscription details you have, you may refer to Manage your Creative Cloud membership Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/manage-cc-individual-membership.html

For Team subscription, you can contact the Adobe Support team through https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

Hope this helps and clarifies. Let us know if you need more assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources