• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

How do I change country when it's greyed out in the drop-down?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been trying to work out how to change country for my Adobe Account (I recently moved from the UK to Spain), but I'm just going round and round in circles in the help/support sections as pages link to other pages that eventually lead back to the start again.

The main information seems to be here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/change-country-associated-with-adobe-id.html

I have cancelled my old account and waited until it is no longer active.  I've changed my region, changed my billing card (to a Spanish credit card), but I cannot change the Country/Region dropdown from UK and it's trying to bill me in GBP (£) rather than EUR (€) (see image attached).

Is there no-one I can talk to in order to fix this?  Is there any email address I can use to discuss this with a real person rather than being punted around FAQ/Forum/Help pages?  It's very frustrating, one of the most annoying help/support websites I've ever come across. 😞

BikerBrains_0-1665508301251.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BikerBrains,

Sorry about the delay in response.

We have checked that the account is already updated.

Generally, the changes in the account are done either by the billing team or the team with account access to make changes. We do not have access to those settings. 

You may contact the team via the number provided for your region on the following help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources