• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I contact a person

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have subscribed to Adobe PDF export but everytime I try to use it from the application, I get redirected to purchase the product again.  I just want to unsubscribe from this service and get a refund.  How do I reach a human being who can process my transaction, instead of getting redirected to these damn forums?!?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Smn,

We are sorry to hear the inconvenience caused to you. Would request you to try the steps suggested below to make it work.

Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

As well as through the Adobe Reader DC desktop application- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

I assume that you have been trying to access your Export PDF subscription through wrong application Adobe Acrobat DC not Reader DC?

Please ensure that you are working with Adobe Reader DC not Acrobat DC to access Export PDF and "Signed In" using correct email.

Let us know if it still doesn't work for you.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources