• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I download the pdf pack if it is not listed as an option to download?

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I download the pdf pack if it is not listed as an option to download?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Hello Verd,

As per the description above, you want to download Adobe PDFPack as an application, Is that correct?

As Aandi correctly mentioned that PDF Pack cannot be downloaded, it can be used through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password.

Adobe PDFPack is an online service which cannot be downloaded as an application. But we can access the services through a browser and can be accessed through desktop and mobile app Adobe Reader DC.

I have checked the records

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF Pack is not something you download. You just use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Verd,

As per the description above, you want to download Adobe PDFPack as an application, Is that correct?

As Aandi correctly mentioned that PDF Pack cannot be downloaded, it can be used through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password.

Adobe PDFPack is an online service which cannot be downloaded as an application. But we can access the services through a browser and can be accessed through desktop and mobile app Adobe Reader DC.

I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID which you have used to log in to Adobe forums, and the Adobe PDFPack subscription is canceled and inactive.

Currently, you are subscribed to Acrobat Pro DC subscription, and you can download and install Acrobat Pro on the machine and can use all the Document Cloud services.

Download Acrobat Pro DC Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Sign in with your current Adobe ID and password in Acrobat Pro DC to activate the license on the machine.

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources