• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i get reimbursement for unauthorized charge?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe PDF maker automatically charged my checking approx $60 and I did NOT authorize payment.  I canceled the service over a year ago and should not have been charged. How do I get a reimbursement?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Hello Katty,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you need the refund for the Adobe PDFPack services, as you got charged for the subscription, but you already canceled it, Is that correct?

I have checked the record and found that Adobe PDFPack subscription is already canceled and inactive from past one year.

I have also checked the billing, and there are no recent charges for the Adobe PDFPack subscription on your account, and there is no other Adobe subscriptio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Katty,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you need the refund for the Adobe PDFPack services, as you got charged for the subscription, but you already canceled it, Is that correct?

I have checked the record and found that Adobe PDFPack subscription is already canceled and inactive from past one year.

I have also checked the billing, and there are no recent charges for the Adobe PDFPack subscription on your account, and there is no other Adobe subscription/license on your current Adobe ID.

If you are charged on your card for any Adobe subscription/license, please contact the Adobe support team through Contact Customer Care with the details of charges.

I have also shared the direct contact details of Adobe support via private message, please check your email inbox.

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you having being chargeing me for a year for servic i dont have please give me back all my money and why cant people call your account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should contact Adobe directly for help with this issue:
Chat support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
(type "Agent" to chat with a real person)
Phone support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
There's no email support.

Beware of people contacting you via the forums' messaging system pretending to work for Adobe! Only those with an "Adobe Employee" tag under their name are legit. Also, Adobe will never offer to contact you via Skype, or use an email account that's not under the adobe.com domain...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources