• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I make thumbnails larger for viewing and organizing?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to view thumbnails larger than they appear so that I can organize them in a certain order...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

I was just having this same issue and found a fix.  While in the Organize Pages view it is CTRL+ tapping = sign for each increase in zoom.  Hope this helps!

Stacy

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Mar 02, 2024 Mar 02, 2024

Works great. also ctrl- reduces the size.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ARichards,

You can enlarge the page thumbnails in a PDF by dragging the the bar that separates the Thumbnail panel from the page to the right until you see the slider in the upper-right corner of the Thumbnail panel. Then, drag that slider to the right to enlarge the thumbnails.

Did that do the trick?

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no thumbnail panel.  All the thumbnails are on the page.Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robins91...

I am having the same problem! It's with Document Cloud -- which I was really finding a really cool app, until...

Like you i need to rearrange the document, but the thumbnails are too small to see which page is which in the document! I tried increasing the Firefox browser window but that didn't help.

I think Adobe needs to fix that pronto. Otherwise i'm happy with the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2023 and those thumbnails are still way too small and nothing has been done????  Adobe Creative cloud, why can't I make the thumb nails larger. You have a plus sign but it's still way to small for me to inspect while I am looking for the right picture to use. I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the webbrowser use what the browser offers. On my Windows system, this is ctrl-mouse wheel. The screen resolution is definitely too high. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just having this same issue and found a fix.  While in the Organize Pages view it is CTRL+ tapping = sign for each increase in zoom.  Hope this helps!

Stacy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You!!!! it worked beautifully and is saving my eyes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What constitutes organize page view? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2024 Mar 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works great. also ctrl- reduces the size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources