• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I sing my contracts from my phone

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created contracts on my computer and imported them into template library and have downloaded adobe fill and sign as well as Adobe sign. I do not see the contracts I've worked on nor the library to access them . Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Hi Artiisan,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

If you are still experiencing this problem or looking for a resolution, then you may see the steps mentioned below-

• As document was created using the desktop application and saved in computer, so you need to transfer the file to the mobile first. So that you can access it in Fill & Sign app
  • You can upload the document to the Document Cloud storage, which is also accessible via mobile app.
  • You may go through Adobe Fill & Sign

Hope thi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Artiisan,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

If you are still experiencing this problem or looking for a resolution, then you may see the steps mentioned below-

• As document was created using the desktop application and saved in computer, so you need to transfer the file to the mobile first. So that you can access it in Fill & Sign app
  • You can upload the document to the Document Cloud storage, which is also accessible via mobile app.
  • You may go through Adobe Fill & Sign

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources