• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel Adobe Track & Send?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The online help says a cancel button will appear under "plan & payment" but that if you don't see a cancel plan button to contact them, which only sends me to the community forum. There is no cancel button. I see an older thread about this same issue, but not resolution to it. I even tried updating my payment information, but it still does not have a "cancel plan" button.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Hi Rebeccap,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

We have checked your account and found that the subscription for Send & Track is in cancelling status. In order to contact to the customer care billing team, we suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below-

Click on- Contact Customer Care

1-Select Account issue

2- Select Cancel my membership or try Payments,invoice,orders

3- Select "Show me my contact option" and please ensure that you are "Signed In" on the page with your Adobe ID and pa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rebeccap,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience.

We have checked your account and found that the subscription for Send & Track is in cancelling status. In order to contact to the customer care billing team, we suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below-

Click on- Contact Customer Care

1-Select Account issue

2- Select Cancel my membership or try Payments,invoice,orders

3- Select "Show me my contact option" and please ensure that you are "Signed In" on the page with your Adobe ID and password

Let us know if it still doesn't help. We will try to contact to the team on your behalf.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. A little while after updating my payment information, it allowed me to cancel the renewing payments, so I won't be charged in 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources