• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel Export PDF subscription?

New Here ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to cancel my Adobe Export PDF, Annual‎ membership. When I click "Plans and Products" and "Manage Plan" there is no "cancel membership" option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Hey Alyssemarie,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As shared that the credit card registered in the account has been expired. So the notifications for the subscription's renewal will automatically stop after the 30-days (starting from the day it stopped).

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alyssemarie,

We have checked your account information and found that the subscription (Export PDF) registered to your account is no longer active.

As subscription's status is not active, so that is the reason you are unable to cancel it.

As its a billing concern, and this is an open public forum, we request you to contact to our billing support team via chat support Contact Customer Care .

To reach out follow the steps suggested in similar discussion here- Can I get a refund for my pdf pack

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My credit card expired and I no longer require your services. How can I stop notifications about a service I do not want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Alyssemarie,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As shared that the credit card registered in the account has been expired. So the notifications for the subscription's renewal will automatically stop after the 30-days (starting from the day it stopped).

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources