Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to combine more than 12 files

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I just purchased Pdf pack to combine pdf's so I can print them all at once. This said, it sounds like there is a maximum of 12 files that can be combined at once, which to my knowledge was not indicated in the specs.

Hence, I have two questions:

1 - Is it possible to combine more than 12 files with adobe?

2 - If not, where can I ask for a refund? It feels like there is no contact information?

Thank you,

Guillaume

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Hi Guillaumel,

Yes, this is correct that with the subscription of Adobe PDF Pack there is a limitation to the combine pdf files. You can not combine more than 12 pdf at once.

There is a workaround that you can follow to get your work done and combine more than 12 files at a time.

1- As there isn't any restriction with the size of the file, so you can add 12 files at a time which would become 1-file after combining it. Then that set of combined files can be added with another files to make a bund

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guillaumel,

Yes, this is correct that with the subscription of Adobe PDF Pack there is a limitation to the combine pdf files. You can not combine more than 12 pdf at once.

There is a workaround that you can follow to get your work done and combine more than 12 files at a time.

1- As there isn't any restriction with the size of the file, so you can add 12 files at a time which would become 1-file after combining it. Then that set of combined files can be added with another files to make a bundle of 12 pdfs.

2- If you still would like to cancel the subscription then you can refer to following steps-

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

2- Select Account issues

3-  Show me my contact options.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What a hassle Adobe.  Limiting to 12 files is a real negative for workflow.  Very dissapointing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources