• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to contact to support?

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is above It is so unbelievable gone are the days where you can actually get help from the ppl who charge 100's for their product

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe don't offer personal pre-sales support for their low end products. What do you want to do? What products are you considering?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking at the Adobe DC.

[Unrelated text removed. -Mod.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not reply by email if your signature contains a bunch of unrelated text, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe DC could be a number of different things:

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is free.

Adobe Acrobat Standard DC is a subscription app with services.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is also a subscription app with services.

And there is Adobe Acrobat Standard/Pro 2017, which is a perpetual license (one time fee) instead, and does not include services.

So, what do you want to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC that is what I need.

[Unrelated text removed. This is your second strike. -Mod.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gwen, Do not reply by email if your signature contains a bunch of unrelated text, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I didn't realize that was there and I am sorry that ppl are SO SENSITIVE. I guess they forgot their diapers at home.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sensitive, just not interested in your religious mumbo-jumbo. This forum has a specific set of rules and a specific subject. If you can't abide by them you'll be banned. Good luck with your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's right. Or it could just be that someone has the task of removing all this stuff and they would rather spend their time on useful stuff like answering questions and helping people. Have a good day, now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try67, What in the world are you talking about RELIGIOUS MUMBO JUMBO????? So desiring a natural thing like CONNECTION not seeing PEOPLE THROUGH PREJUDICED EYES and you are blowing a gasket? You seem rather young to be oh so rigid don't you think???????????

Test Screen Name, No there Mr/MS passive aggressive. Get some ego integrity learn how to not be oh so thin skinned. I hope adobe knows about the nastiness of its monitors. I ask a question and you get ALL HOOKED like a stupid fish and cry for me to delete a tag on the e-mail it and then give a bunch of NON-sense in reply. WOW. Very sad very primitive very unable to ignore. Read up on the serenity prayer.

I hope ADOBE knows they just lost a sale. I'll get a knock off at half the price and all the ability. Gwen

[Irrelevant text removed. This discussion is now locked.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources