• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete a canceled agreement on the cloud

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I canceled a sent agreement and also want to delete it from cloud. I searched everywhere but cannot see any option allowing me to delete. Please help.

TOPICS
Fill and sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would very much like to know how to delete an agreement from acrobat cloud. The only reason the document is on here is because I clicked the button to create a read only link. How do I delete it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this questions. I have an agreement that I need to delete but there is no delete button. I've attached a screen shot.Adobe.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question.  I had to cancel an agreement I sent for signature, I would like to delete it, I can't find a delete option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, why is no-one from Adobe answering ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree Jill5EE8! Why is nobody or even Adobe support able to answer this question? I do not want all of my agreements to remain in the cloud! I need to be able to remove them after signed and downloaded. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the file is shared you may need to unshare it first before being able to delete it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question has been answered before here:

And here is a link with official Adobe Helpx guidance:

In any case, is just easier if you just go online and paste this link in your web browser:

You'll need to sign in with your AdobeID.

Provide the AdobeID that is associated with your current paid subscription of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC:

Screenshot_20210429-034846.jpg

 

Then enter your password in the next screen:

Screenshot_20210429-034917.jpg

 

Accessing the Adobe Sign home page will take a second or so... just wait for it:

Screenshot_20210429-034947.jpg

 

When it is done loading, it will bring you to the "Settings" landing page.

Click on the "Privacy" link as shown below:

20210429_035437.jpg

 

Then in the next screen enter your AdobeID (or the email address in the blank provided (shown in the next slide) that is associated with any of the agreements that you've previously sent to other recipients:

20210429_035519.jpg

 

Once you've entered the email address all your agreements will be listed in the table below that email blank.

To the far right column, you'll see an trash can icon next to each of the rows per agreement. Click on that trash can icon to delete, and then confirm with OK on the next popup window to commit the delete action.

NOTE: I apologize if the images are blurry. I am posting this answer with screenshots from a dying mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we get and update to this answer? The instructions are no longer relevant to the website's interface.  

I had a workflow accidently create 100+ duplicates of a document and I need to delete them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anthony24586704nt35,

Please refer to the following community thread for further information: https://adobe.ly/3UiOxy0.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources