• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to email a pdf attachment so it's saved into a folder in my cloud account?

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have patients completing a form online that is emailed to us as a pdf attachment. The receptionist has to import the attachment and manually upload each one to our Adobe cloud account. We want this pdf to go instantly into our Adobe cloud account, via email, so that someone in our clinic can easily view the pdf e.g. on an ipad and sign off on it. We don't want to email it to the person signing as it could be oe of several people and we want all these pdfs to be in one shared folder.

Is there a way to "email" (or use Zapier or Integromat etc.) this pdf into our cloud account so that this can be done?

TOPICS
Fill and sign , How to , Manage files , Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What information does you get with the email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a 4 page medical history document. We used to have patients fill them out on paper (or email to them and they would print and bring in) but now it's easier to have them done via a form online and we get a pdf attachment. We still need the doctor to review the pdf (on an ipad for example) and sign it as being reviewed. So we don't want to print it out just for that - we'd prefer to have them simply review the pdf on an ipad and sign it. As we get these pdf's via email we're hoping there's a way to "send" the pdf to our cloud account.

So far I see no integration with email, Zapier, Integromat, or any API to put a pdf into my cloud account automatically, so we are forced to look elsewhere e.g. dropbox or drive etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Info: emails are not secure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would appreciate an answer to my specific question instead of commenting on the rest of my process. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources