• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export one page in a multipage pdf file

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting emailed to me a file containing a .pdf set of plans from an architect for a new building. There are multiple pages in this file. I need to be able to export the information on one or two pages into excel. I've tried a couple of times with Adobe Export and I get a failure. I don't need the entire set of plans - just a page or two. How do I do this? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Hi Roys,

Sorry to say, what you are looking for, can not be achieved with the Export pdf subscription. Exporting selective pdf pages from  multi page pdf file is something that is not supported with Export PDF service.

Using "Extract PDF" feature under "Organize Pages"  tool of Acrobat DC application can help you exporting the selective pages to other file format. Rotate, move, delete, and renumber PDF pages in Adobe Acrobat

But for that you need to upgrade your plan to Acrobat DC subscription- Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roys,

Sorry to say, what you are looking for, can not be achieved with the Export pdf subscription. Exporting selective pdf pages from  multi page pdf file is something that is not supported with Export PDF service.

Using "Extract PDF" feature under "Organize Pages"  tool of Acrobat DC application can help you exporting the selective pages to other file format. Rotate, move, delete, and renumber PDF pages in Adobe Acrobat

But for that you need to upgrade your plan to Acrobat DC subscription- Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Jean Shimp

[Personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your Welcome!

Let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources