• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get back on my cancellation of renewal of subscription to adobe export pdf?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2018 Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tout est dans le titre

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Hi Didierr,

I see that your subscription of Adobe Export pdf has already been in "Cancelling" state. However, if you would like to terminate the subscription then you an contact to customer care following the steps suggested below-

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

2- Select Account issues

3-  Show me my contact options.

For self cancellation, can refer to the steps suggested in the help document  Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Ak

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Didierr,

I see that your subscription of Adobe Export pdf has already been in "Cancelling" state. However, if you would like to terminate the subscription then you an contact to customer care following the steps suggested below-

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

2- Select Account issues

3-  Show me my contact options.

For self cancellation, can refer to the steps suggested in the help document  Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources