• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Remove "Adobe Document Cloud PDF Experience for Office 365"

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one remove "Adobe Document Cloud PDF Experience for Office 365", from Office 365?

Does DELETING the Azure Active Directory \ "Adobe Document Cloud" app, remove it from SharePoint?  Turning off the ENABLED FOR USERS TO SIGN-IN option, did not remove from SharePoint.

There are too many times the PDF file did not open, since implemented in July 2019.

If one can set the default PDF SharePoint Open to, OPEN IN BROWSER, instead of OPEN IN DOCUMENT CLOUD, that would satisfy me.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Resolved.  Thank you!  

Here is the link for adding/removing the installation.   

https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/office365-configuring-sharepoint-onedrive.html#Manageyourinstallation

In my case, it removed itself from SharePoint, after I unchecked the ENABLE USERS FOR SIGN-IN option.  It took about 36-40 hours for the change to ripple through.  I did not have to delete the ADOBE DOCUMENT CLOUD app (Azure Active Directory \ Enterprise Applications).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Looking at the above request.

I found a similar discussion for you which has correct answer https://community.adobe.com/t5/document-cloud-pdf-services/uninstalling-document-cloud-via-azure-act... as well as some additional tips & tricks given.

Kindly go through this discussion and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved.  Thank you!  

https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/office365-configuring-sharepoint-onedrive.html#Manageyou...

In my case, it removed itself from SharePoint, after I unchecked the ENABLE USERS FOR SIGN-IN option.  It took about 36-40 hours for the change to ripple through.  I did not have to delete the ADOBE DOCUMENT CLOUD app (Azure Active Directory \ Enterprise Applications).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved.  Thank you!  

"https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/office365-configuring-sharepoint-onedrive.html#Manageyo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved.  Thank you!  

helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/office365-configuring-sharepoint-onedrive.html#Manageyourinstall... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved.  Thank you!  

https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/office365-configuring-sharepoint-onedrive.html#Manageyou... This link was buried in the link given by Akki_24.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved.  Thank you!  

helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/office365-configuring-sharepoint-onedrive.html#Manageyourinstallation

This link was buried in the link given by Akki_24.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved.  Thank you!  

helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/office365-configuring-sharepoint-onedrive.html#Manageyourinstallation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ignore the duplicate posts.  My browser was giving me grief and I did not realize the submit really posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is not an answer ... this software is truly terrible ... just look at what your system has done to my account ... as much as I'd like to remove this software from my enterprise, even the delete doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources