• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am signed up and paid for the service to convert pdf files to Word files and it worked very well for a few months, and my next payment due date on the automatic charge to my credti card is next February, but in the last couple of months I receive the me

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2015 Feb 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed up and paid for the service to convert pdf files to Word files and it worked very well for a few months, and my next payment due date on the automatic charge to my credit card is next February, but in the last couple of months I receive the message "an error occurred while trying to access the service.  I am able to successfully log on to my account and drag my pdf on to be converted but receive the message "Conversion failure" and " an error occurred which stopped the processing of the pdf.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 27, 2015 Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leroy%20H,

I'm sorry that you've been unable to convert files using the ExportPDF online service. The first message that you indicate ("...error occurred while trying to access...") is typically seen in Adobe Reader. You should be able to avoid that error by using the web interface at https://cloud.acrobat.com.

But, the conversion error could be caused by various issues. For starters, clear the browser cache and log back in to the ExportPDF website at the link I mention above.

If that doesn't work, we need to take a closer look at the file or files where the error occurs. Is the error specific to one file? Can you please tell me more about the file/files that won't convert (size, where they were created, and so on)?

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sara.  I have been trying to convert scans from our scanner that have been named like this

SKMBT_C28015031215130.pdf

and I just successfully did the conversion after renaming the file first.

Maybe the software doesn't like the underscore or the length of the name?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sara,

I have paid for adobe and converting PDF files to Word is one thing I like the most of Adobe.

But it doesn't work well because sometimes I get a pop up that I have to pay for this service, but I did allready. Can it be that Edge and Google Chroom are "fighting" because when I want to convert PDF from Outlook, the Adobe version goes always to Edge... and thgen I get this faillure. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources