• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to convert a pdf into an excel but it's only transferring the watermarks and images. How can I transfer the data?

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help. HOw can I transfer the data instead of the watermarks?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Hi Mariae,

We have checked your account information. Seems that you have an active subscription of Adobe Acrobat DC. Using the desktop application Adobe Acrobat DC you may follow the below steps to Export the pdf file to Excel.

Convert PDF to Excel, PDF to XLSX converter | Adobe Acrobat DC

If it still doesn't work then you may check with the different file and see if that's converting fine? You may also share the workflow that you follow to convert the pdf to excel?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mariae,

We have checked your account information. Seems that you have an active subscription of Adobe Acrobat DC. Using the desktop application Adobe Acrobat DC you may follow the below steps to Export the pdf file to Excel.

Convert PDF to Excel, PDF to XLSX converter | Adobe Acrobat DC

If it still doesn't work then you may check with the different file and see if that's converting fine? You may also share the workflow that you follow to convert the pdf to excel?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources