• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to reorder pages and I can't seem to get those tools enabled. How do I? I keep getting an upgrade offer, but I can't get past it.

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am beyond merely frustrated. Every tool is for sale, but the purchasing options don't work. An entire page full of tools that I can't buy. My efforts go in circles, and I think I've already got the best version possible of Reader, but I can't get those editing tools. Anybody got the answer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bring up your page thumbnails, you can drag and reorder pages anyway you want by clicking, holding, and dragging a page thumbnail to a new position.

You can find page thumbnails by clicking on the pull out menu on the left (there's a little triangle to load the drawer and then you'll see the pages icon that brings up the page thumbnails.)

You can also use the View > Show/Hide > Page Controls and then from the controls bring up your page thumbnails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources