• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to update my payment details but there is no place to add the CVV code

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I add the CVV code for my new credit card?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Hello Zagarias,

Adobe has prepared this Change or update your credit card and billing information in your Adobe ID account and I quote: "

Update credit card or payment method >>> Update Credit Card >>> see screenshot:

creditcard.JPG

... aso.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Zagarias,

Adobe has prepared this Change or update your credit card and billing information in your Adobe ID account and I quote: "

Update credit card or payment method >>> Update Credit Card >>> see screenshot:

creditcard.JPG

... aso.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't answer to the question, there is still no place to enter CVV code. I try to update my card, but payment fails everytime, because i cannot enter CVV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have the same issue. My payment don't go through. When I try to update the payment info, there is no place to enter CVV code. Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is how i dealt with it:

I made payment for subscribtion via PayPal.

After month I changed it to card, of course i couldn't provide CVV, but it it seems that it wasn't required because payment was accepted. And now it's working perfectkly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I tried other cards too but all of them require CVV code to work. I do not want to use PayPal as it would introduce transfer fees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bluffy 

contact adobe support. there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have the same issue. My payment don't go through. When I try to update the payment info, there is no place to enter CVV code. Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. This seems to be a huge oversight on Adobes part or the service provider they are using for billing. How are you supposed to pay for the product if there is no place to insert all the necessary information for the billing to go through. It doesn't even help if I try other cards as all of them require CVV code to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I entered the required fields and my card worked (without the CVV). Are you getting an error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines