• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am unable to convert a pdf document to word from desktop.

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to convert a pdf document to word from desktop. I have to sign onto the internet in order for it to work. I have had an windows update and since then have been unable to convert. I have downloaded the trial PDFDC in order to export . What can I do to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroler,

Your account information shows that you have subscribed for the Export PDF service.

Export PDF subscription can be access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/  or through the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions as well.

Make sure that you are "Signing In" using the correct email address under which you have made the purchase and you have installed the correct application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC not the Adobe Acrobat DC.

For further troubleshooting you may refer- https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8841

Let us know if you still experience the same problem.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No meu aparece que o arquivo é muito grande ou muito complexo para ser convertido para word, mas ele tem apenas 7 mb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Danield,

Have you checked with a different file than what you have been trying currently? Check with a different web browser and if it still doesn't work then would it be possible for you to share the file with us?

We would like to test the same at our end to see whether issue is reproducible or not?

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources