Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

I bought the Adobe PDF PACK by mistake,

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was originally going to download Adobe illustrator but as I said, I downloaded the PDF PACK by mistake, it says the telephone line does not exist, I already canceled the PDF Pack, I just wanted to know if I could have my money back or maybe change it for the Adobe Illustrator. I payed the whole year, that´s also why I am so concerned, I don´t want to pay for something I will not be using. Also, I payed it a few minutes ago and also cancelled it. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Hey Renm,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

We have looked into your account information and found that the subscription for PDF Pack has been stopped but its not terminated completely. Unless the subscription is not canceled completely or deactivated.

As there seems to be some issue with the billing now, so you may contact to our billing support team. 

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

2- Select Account issues

3-  Show me my contact options.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Renm,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

We have looked into your account information and found that the subscription for PDF Pack has been stopped but its not terminated completely. Unless the subscription is not canceled completely or deactivated.

As there seems to be some issue with the billing now, so you may contact to our billing support team. 

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

2- Select Account issues

3-  Show me my contact options.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources