• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can’t download the fill and sign app to my iPad.

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am tryig to download fie fill and sign app to my iPad. I was able to get it downloaded on my phone, but when I try on my iPad, the button to install does nothing. Is there something I have to do in my settings on my iPad to allow the download? Am I doing something wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

My husband worked with me last night and after half an hour of trying different things, we finally got it. I had to turn off all restrictions in my settings and it finally downloaded.

Thank you so much!

Jessica Dodson

Angel Kisses Boutique

[Moderator removed personal information]

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessicad,

If I understand correctly from the description given above, you have not been able to download the Fill & Sign app only on your iPad device?

As long as you have the supporting iOS for Fill & Sign mobile app, there shouldn't be any problem downloading it. Could you please share the exact version of your iOS?

I assume you are looking for the same app shown here- Adobe Fill & Sign on the App Store  in the AppStore ?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My husband worked with me last night and after half an hour of trying different things, we finally got it. I had to turn off all restrictions in my settings and it finally downloaded.

Thank you so much!

Jessica Dodson

Angel Kisses Boutique

[Moderator removed personal information]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is great!

Thanks for sharing the update and your findings Jessica.

Let us know if you need any further assistance from our side.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources