• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find the flip on short edge option anymore. How do I get to it?

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a Mac and printing to a Brother printer. I can print duplex but can not find the option anywhere to "flip on short edge"...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Hi Kimc,

While selecting the duplex printing, you should have the option highlighted for the 1- Flip on long edge 2- Flip on short edge

Could you please confirm from how long you have not been able to use this option? Have you been able to see this earlier or does your printer supports the feature =?

You may check whether your application Adobe Acrobat is up to date or not? Acrobat>Help>Check for update.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kimc,

While selecting the duplex printing, you should have the option highlighted for the 1- Flip on long edge 2- Flip on short edge

Could you please confirm from how long you have not been able to use this option? Have you been able to see this earlier or does your printer supports the feature =?

You may check whether your application Adobe Acrobat is up to date or not? Acrobat>Help>Check for update.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources