• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't print PDF after update.

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 19.008.20071. OS Windows 10 Home. I can print other file types. I also repaired  the update even though I received no errors. I checked my settings before printing and I used multiple sources to get PDFs just in case the file was corrupt. Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mega,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

As mentioned, that the latest patch released DC Oct 2018 (19.008.20071) didn't help with the printing problem. Then could you please share the exact steps you follow to print the pdf? Also, what exactly happens when you are trying to print it, if there is any error message then please share that?

Also, please share a sample file with us so that we can test the same at our end. "You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the issue has been fixed. I tried to duplicate the issue and was unsuccessful. I'm not sure what happened. I powered my computer off, reset it, and left it alone. The same thing happened today except I changed a setting in advanced settings. I selected "print as image". I printed a couple of pages and it works fine. I unselected  "print as image" and it still printed. I'm not sure if that had something to do with it, but when I unselected  "print as image" it still printed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Carlo,

Glad to hear it worked for you.

Thanks for sharing your finding and experience of working with latest version. At times toggling between couple of settings would get the actual function to work back on track.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources