• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't upload PDF files for conversion to Word using Export PDF

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been able to do this for several days now, all I get is a sorry for the inconvenience message on the screen. What is the problem and when will it be fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi steveh224,

I apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you.

If you tried to export your PDF file to Word from Adobe Reader DC or Reader 11, please try to export it from https://cloud.acrobat.com with your Adobe ID and password.

If you tried from that site then let me know the following:

1. which browser you used

2. which OS, Win or Mac

3. Can you login from another computer?

4. When you tried and your time zone

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hisami,

Thanks for your reply. Please see answers to your questions below.

If you tried from that site then let me know the following:

1. 1. which browser you used  Firefox
  1. 2. which OS, Win or Mac          Windows 8
  2. 3. Can you login from another computer?        I don’t have access to another computer at the moment
  3. 4. When you tried and your time zone  Time zone is +3GMT, I have tried several times over 5 days now. Different times each day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steveh,

Thank you for your response and sorry for the delay in response from our end. Sadly, the issue is not reproducible in-house, we need your help us to help us with more information about this issue to find the root cause of this issue.

I would like you to try this URL https://cloud.acrobat.com on your cell phone and check if the issue is reproducible?

Do you have any security software (Anti-Virus or firewall other than in inbuilt) installed on your machine? If yes, if you try disabling that and try reproducing this issue. Let us know how that turns out.

Will be waiting for your response.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources