• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot cconvert pdf to word. I get an error messge, What should i do?

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why do i get an error message when i want to convert from pdf to word

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Hi Joannel,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked that you have Adobe Export PDF subscription.

It is an online service that helps you to convert the PDF to other formats files. You can also use this service through Adobe Acrobat Reader desktop or mobile application.

As you are experiencing an issue in exporting PDF to a Word file, try once to export the file online here https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf.

Once you open the link, sign in with your Adobe ID that you have used to purchase t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joannel,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked that you have Adobe Export PDF subscription.

It is an online service that helps you to convert the PDF to other formats files. You can also use this service through Adobe Acrobat Reader desktop or mobile application.

As you are experiencing an issue in exporting PDF to a Word file, try once to export the file online here https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf.

Once you open the link, sign in with your Adobe ID that you have used to purchase the subscription.

Then go to Export PDF and upload the required file.

Check if the files convert without any issue.

Please make sure that the application is updated to the latest patch available.

To check the latest updates, you may refer this link Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

If there is an update pending, launch the application and go to Help > Check for updates.

As you have mentioned that you receive an error message, can you share the exact error message?

Did you try to export other files to check if it is an issue with a particular file? If not, please try.

Let us know if you still need help with the issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources