• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot convert a PDF file to a Doc file

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot convert a PDF file to a Word File. This used to work but it is not working now. What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi granvillep91039915,

Please let us know how you tried to export your PDF file to Word and the error message if you see during the exporting PDF file.

Are you using ExportPDF from Adobe Reader on your desktop or using our online service at https://cloud.acrobat.com?

If you have seen "Service unavailable" page after you log in then please try to log in from your cell phone or from different location/network environment.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for your reply. The message I am getting when I try to covert is that an "error has occurred". I haven't been unable to use this function for a while now. It may have something to do with the fact that I have Windows XP as my operating system. I may have to go with AVS file converters again.

Granville

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Granville,

Are you trying to export your file from Adobe Reader?  If so please try to login at https://cloud.acrobat.com with your Adobe ID and password.

Please open your PDF file in Adobe Reader then check your security setting from File > Properties > Security tab.

If your PDF file is encrypted then it cannot be exported.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hisami,

I have tried all of what you said but I still get this message " An error occurred whilst trying to process your request" I haven't been able to do any file conversions for some time now, so I may as well discontinue my subscription.

Granville

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources