• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot convert my PDF to Word or excel, I am being told conversion failure, this is only a recent thing.

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am being told conversion failure all the time when I try to convert PDF to word or excel, this was possible up to 2 months ago, can anyone help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carriep,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused.

Are you receiving this "Conversion Failure" error while using the service via web browser https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  or through the desktop application Adobe Reader DC?

If its through web browser, then change the web browser or we would request you to please refer to the help document-An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services and try the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Let us know the exact version of Adobe Reader DC you are working on. Open Adobe Reader DC>Help>About Reader DC.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources