• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i cannot export pdf to excel using my new bolt on

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have purchased export pdf bolton on for adobe and have signed up to a yearly membership, however when i try to convert all i get is a internet page saying critical error and i cant use it ?

any suggestions?

regards

Ben

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Benc,

I assume that you have been trying to access the service online via web browser and receiving this error message?

• If this is the case, then you may check with the different web browser once.
  • Also, turn the internet security software off for a while and check back.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

• You can also access it via desktop application Adobe Reader DC. If you have not downloaded it yet, then you may please check the conversion with it.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources