• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot open my Adobe PDF pack, it says i did not purchase yet I have my renewal receipt

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I go in and I cannot locate the purchase just the order number and charge to my credit card

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Hi Lisat,

As I understand, you are not able to locate the Adobe PDFPack service you have on your Adobe ID, Is that correct?

The record shows that you have an active subscription of Adobe PDFpack on your Adobe ID.

Use our online services i.e. Sign in to Adobe Document Cloud at https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password.

You may also use the free desktop version of Adobe Reader to use the services, to download Reader DC: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

More about

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lisat,

As I understand, you are not able to locate the Adobe PDFPack service you have on your Adobe ID, Is that correct?

The record shows that you have an active subscription of Adobe PDFpack on your Adobe ID.

Use our online services i.e. Sign in to Adobe Document Cloud at https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password.

You may also use the free desktop version of Adobe Reader to use the services, to download Reader DC: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

More about Adobe PDFPack: How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources