• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i cannot transfer my pdf document to word document ?

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Since 3 weeks we try to transfer our pdf files to word files and it does not work

Whenever we try to transfer, there is always the same message that appears.

An error occurred while trying to access the service

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vincentp,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused to you.

When you say that its been so long you have been getting the same message, an error has occurred while trying to access the service.

Do you get the message during conversion from pdf to word via web- https://cloud.acrobat.com/ ? Or you are working through the desktop application Adobe Reader DC?

As this issue isn't reproducible at our end, so you may use a different web browser to open  https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and try the conversion.

Or if its one specific document that giving the error then you may check with a different file.

Let us know if you don't get the appropriate result even after trying the following solution.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue......................

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Did you follow the steps suggested above?

In addition, you may also try "Signing Out" and "Signing In" in the application once. That should help you syncing the application's Document Cloud to the "Document Cloud" storage.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Akanchha

I hope that Adobe can get back to me within 24h, rather than 7 days with advice on how to remedy my technical issues and not generic crap. Please read my email your technical service is appalling.

Once again I Have

· Signed Out / Signed in

· Updated the adobe software

· Run the repair feature

· Restarted my computer

· Signed Out / Signed in

· Tried to upload a simple pdf ( 2 page word document )

· Tried uploading a report similar to several reports that have uploaded

· Signed Out / restarted my computer / signed in

· Checked data limit

I will not go online to upload files etc as this is not the purpose of the program that I purchased from Adobe

I also received an email advising me that my annual fee is due…Well it is not due till august so maybe spend more time on helping customers with technical issues rather than trying to exert money for defective products. Just a thought! You have my permission to forward this to your manager.

Regards

Leanne Young

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Leanne,

We are sorry to hear this about such experience with support.

"An error occurred while trying to access the service" is a known a issue and our engineering team has now been able to find the root cause of this problem.

Here is an official help document- An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services we request you to please go through it and follow the instructions suggested.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Feedback noted.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources