• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant see the login menuitem on Adobe Reader (not DC). how do i convert files now?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have account and i have converted pdfs to ms word before, but now i cant see login on reader (not DC). how do i convert files now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

You must use Reader DC to access this feature from the application itself.

Alternatively, you can do it from the website: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must use Reader DC to access this feature from the application itself.

Alternatively, you can do it from the website: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you for the web link, that's what I've just spent an hour looking for - for a 10 second conversion! I've put it in my favourites!

Trying to find the on-line application was a complete pain - it was practically impossible to find from the adobe webpages and help.

the search facility needs to be improved as all I kept getting to was Reader DC, but I can't download and install that because of corporate administrator rights required. A lot of the pages came up with a greyed -out link icon but when I tried to install it kept saying I was already registered user of the app. 

I got so frustrated! I sure a lot of others must too. Adobe need to make that a bit more obvious for numpties like me.

TTFN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link above is the second result when googling "export pdf", or "adobe export pdf"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in the UK!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look closer. The first three links are sponsored (see the green "Ad" text next to them), and after that there's one link to the informational page about Export PDF and the one after that is the actual service itself...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh so it is I was going to the adobe webpage above and trying to find it there - not possible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources