• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't have the money to cancel my plan

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I signed up for a free trial period, bc I needed it for one tiny project at my job. Later, I tried to un-subrscribe, and thought it went through. Clearly it didn't and I'm still signed up. I am a 20 years old student I never use this program at all. I think it's extremely unfair that I have to pay almost 1000 norwegian kr for this, when I only needed the program for five minutes and tried to cancel it afterwards. I don't have that kind of money? And also, I was never informed about this, that if I cancel it would cost me 1000 kr.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. 

Here is a similar discussion link on a similar issue, kindly check out the suggestions provided there and let us know if that helps.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-acrobat-online-discussions/how-do-i-cancel-my-subscription-and-...

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources