• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I had Send and Track that would allow me to create a link to up to 50 photos. I do not see it anymore. Where is it?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can send a document but I cannot send up to 50 photos any more. Adobe said they were going to eliminate this for new users but that I was grandfathered in.  Do I still have it?  If so, how do I access it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Hi FloorCoach,

Sorry for the delay in response.

With the changes to new Adobe Send service, there isn't any file upload limit has been defined. In your case, what is the message that you receive while you cannot send upto 50photos? The file size exceeding the 100MB or not?

What has been updated with Adobe Send & Track service, for that you can view the related help document here- Adobe Send & Track FAQ

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi FloorCoach,

Sorry for the delay in response.

With the changes to new Adobe Send service, there isn't any file upload limit has been defined. In your case, what is the message that you receive while you cannot send upto 50photos? The file size exceeding the 100MB or not?

What has been updated with Adobe Send & Track service, for that you can view the related help document here- Adobe Send & Track FAQ

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources