• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a subscription to Adobe Export service. As the process mainly hangs on either exporting or converting or downloading.

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a response please from Adobe...

What is causing this?

When will it be fixed?

Can you compensate me for loss of a service I have paid for?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Hi Colinj,

Sorry to hear your experience with the customer support and the inconvenience caused to you.

Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

As well as through the Adobe Reader DC desktop application- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

As you have mentioned above, that the process hangs. So I assume that you are tryin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Colinj,

Sorry to hear your experience with the customer support and the inconvenience caused to you.

Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

As well as through the Adobe Reader DC desktop application- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

As you have mentioned above, that the process hangs. So I assume that you are trying the conversion using web browser?

If yes, then try with a different web browser and check another file.

Also,  see File size limitations 

Let us know if it doesn't help

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources