• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i have acrobat DC but it wont convert my 26mb pdf to a word doc. Any ideas please

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi someone out there. I have thesis which is 26mb pdf which i need to convert to a word doc for further editing. I have reinstalled my dc download but still wiat days with no outcome

please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Hi Charlottea,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query. If the issue still persist, would you please let us know, what exactly happened when you were trying to convert the document? Was it giving any specific error message?

For testing purpose you may try the conversion via web browser- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf or check with a different file.

If its a network related error message, then try to turn the internet security software off (if any) and test.

[Antivirus software

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Charlottea,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query. If the issue still persist, would you please let us know, what exactly happened when you were trying to convert the document? Was it giving any specific error message?

For testing purpose you may try the conversion via web browser- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf or check with a different file.

If its a network related error message, then try to turn the internet security software off (if any) and test.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources