• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have an online subscription but I do not see the program on my computer - was it deleted? Do I need to redownload the program?

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see on my screen the Adobe logo -

I am not able to retrieve it to convert a PDF to Word -

How do I find it or reincorporate it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Hi Barryl,

As per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe PDF Pack, Annual service which you have on your Adobe Id, Is that correct?

As per the records, you have an active subscription of Adobe PDF Pack, Annual on your Adobe ID, it's a Document Cloud service, not an application. More info about Adobe PDF pack: How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

Sign in to Adobe Document Cloud at https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password,
to use the service.

You can also download

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Barryl,

As per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe PDF Pack, Annual service which you have on your Adobe Id, Is that correct?

As per the records, you have an active subscription of Adobe PDF Pack, Annual on your Adobe ID, it's a Document Cloud service, not an application. More info about Adobe PDF pack: How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

Sign in to Adobe Document Cloud at https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password,
to use the service.

You can also download the Adobe Reader DC on your computer to use the Adobe PDF Pack services. Sign in with your Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader DC, to download Reader DC: PDF reader, PDF viewer | Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources