• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have canceled my subscription and is charging the amount on my invoice?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancelei minha assinatura a 1 dia atrás e não reembolsaram ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Hello Marcelad,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. AS per the description above, I can understand that you are getting charged to a canceled subscription of Adobe ExportPDF, Is that correct?

I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID which you have used to sign-in on Adobe forums and found that the Adobe ExportPDF service was canceled on 7/19/2018 and the refund was also processed.

You can check the status on Adobe.com, log in on Adobe.com, select Manage accou

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Marcelad,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. AS per the description above, I can understand that you are getting charged to a canceled subscription of Adobe ExportPDF, Is that correct?

I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID which you have used to sign-in on Adobe forums and found that the Adobe ExportPDF service was canceled on 7/19/2018 and the refund was also processed.

You can check the status on Adobe.com, log in on Adobe.com, select Manage account>plans and products, you can also refer to Account and membership help

If you need more clarification, you can also contact the Adobe support team through Contact Customer Care

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have tried to cancel the pdf trial plan and it didnt happen because it showed an error in the credit card update ..and it also said if the credit card is not updated the plan would automatically cancelled ..yet my credit card charged monthly subscription ..when i tried to cancel it the same day my credit card got swiped twice for 5 times the monthly subscription amount 

my registered email is yorucoach@vinaybabbar.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2023 Aug 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi VINAY31631913grvv,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account, and the subscription shows as canceled. I am afraid that we do not have access to the billing information.

For billing-related information, please contact our billing team. They will be able to help you in this case.

Please check your inbox. We have shared the information with you.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources