• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i have just purchased pdf export?

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have just purchased i think pdf export . i try to convert document from pdf tp a word document to edit . i signed in with email and password it is saying error . i dont have time for this can sombody contact me please and explain how to resolve issue .

phedra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Phedram,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

I assume that you are accessing the Export PDF service via web browser and getting the Sign In error while exporting the pdf file?

If this is the case, the you may check with a different web browser and try signing in https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

If that doesn't make any difference, then you may refer to the help article here- An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services and try the troubleshooting steps suggested.

For testing purpose, you may check whether you are able to convert the file using desktop application Adobe Reader DC or not?

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Let us know if that doesn't make any difference.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources