• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have purchased Adobe Export PDF, and have an invoice, but each time i try to export my pdf's, Adobe asks me to purchse again?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you help me, I have purchased Adobe Export PDF, have an invoice for my purchase, but each time I try to use it I am asked to buy it again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Hi Remus,

We see that you are a subscriber of Adobe Export pdf service. So you should be able to convert the document following the steps mentioned below-

1- Export PDF is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

4- For detailed descript

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Remus,

We see that you are a subscriber of Adobe Export pdf service. So you should be able to convert the document following the steps mentioned below-

1- Export PDF is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

4- For detailed description of how to use the Export PDF service, you may refer to- Using Adobe Export PDF

You may refer to the following link for any troubleshooting: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akancha

Its odd. I dfo what I've always dne - I have had Export for 2 - 3 years, but now i get the subsrcibe prompt

and then if i try to subscribe - even though i do not need to I get this

Its never happened before - so this is most confusing!!!

Kind Regards

Stuart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stuart,

Even we have checked and confirmed that you have an active subscription of Export PDF service, so there shouldn't be any problem with activation.

Have you tried the instructions shared above?  If you already have the "Adobe Acrobat Reader" installed and services are working online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/ ,Then you may reboot the application and try "Sign Out" and "Sign In" back.

Let us know if its not working neither online nor through the application.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha

Just rebooted my pc, signed out and then back in again - all working ok now. Apologies, I should have tried this sooner, many thanks for your help, much appreciated!!!

Regards

Stuart

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect!

Glad to hear it worked for you and thanks for sharing the troubleshooting steps you followed.

Let us know if there is any further assistance is required

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources