• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have requested to cancel my subscription. After that Adobe keeps charging me the monthly fee. This is theft in plain words.

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2015 Sep 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To any ADOBE staff online: after cancellation of my monthly subscription to Adobe reader they keep charging my account. This is theft in plain terms.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

18 Sep 2015
02:26

ADOBE ACROBAT STD,800-833-6687,372
Fee AUD 0.09

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADOBE SUPPORT IS A JOKE! THEY KEEP YOU CIRCLING AROUND, AND YOU ALWAYS END UP IN A FORUM, WHERE NOTHING IS RESOLVED.

MY LAST RESOURCE WAS TO CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT TO STOP THESE THIEVES FROM STEALING A MONTHLY FEE AFTER CANCELLATION WAS APPROVED.

SHAME ON ADOBE BUNCH OF THIEVES!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2015 Sep 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Adobe Reader is 100% free; there is no subscription or charge!
  2. if you subscribed to any of the Document Cloud PDF services, you can easily cancel it using these instructions https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-subscription-acrobat-online-services.html
  3. if you end up in the forum (how?), posting in the right forum is essential to get quick help; in your case from Adobe staff.

So is your issue resolved now?  Canceling a credit card account should really not be necessary to cancel any subscription!

[topic moved to Document Cloud PDF Services forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They charged me $20 per month. After the first month I requested the cancellation, but they kept charging the $20 fee.

After my complaint they said they refunded the $20, WHICH THEY DID NOT.

So my only option left was to cancel my credit card account to stop them charging me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone from Adobe may contact you in this forum.  If not, you need to contact Adobe Customer Care; they cannot refund anything on a canceled credit card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2016 Feb 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This also happened to me. I had to contact them two times ... My account had better not be charged again or I will file a lawsuit and it might be a class-action lawsuit as I know I am not the only one this has happened to. This is totally unacceptable and then all they say they will do is refund my money. No credit or "sorry for the trouble" effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources