• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have the Adobe PDF Pack but it is not converting my PDF to a Word Doc?

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Adobe PDF Pack - it is not working properly. I cannot convert a PDF  into a Word Doc. Please advise.

Is it possible to speak with a staff member in person?

Thank-you

Deborah

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Hi Deborahs,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query. We also see that there is an active subscription registered to your account.

I assume you are working on Adobe Acrobat DC? However, you should download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and signed in using the correct email address.

To access the services please follow the steps suggested below, and see if that helps-

1-PDF Pack is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the servic

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deborah

This happens to be all the time - the service goes off for several days 0 very annoying when you are paying for a service - very difficult to speak to anyone about it too.  Poor service from adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deborahs,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query. We also see that there is an active subscription registered to your account.

I assume you are working on Adobe Acrobat DC? However, you should download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and signed in using the correct email address.

To access the services please follow the steps suggested below, and see if that helps-

1-PDF Pack is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

4- For detailed description of how to use the PDF Pack service, you may refer to-  How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

You may refer to the following link for any troubleshooting: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't convert a word doc to a PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Phil,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We have checked your account with the email address used to sign in here on the community page. There is no subscription listed under your account.

Could you please confirm the Adobe service you are using to convert Word documents to PDF?

Please let us know what happens when you try to convert the document.

Let us know if the issue is already resolved.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources